Jump to navigation
The Armstrong Advertiser was first published 15 May 1902 by editor E.V. Chambers and, except for one period continued publishing under this name until it became the Okanagan Advertiser in August 2009. The Advertiser ceased publishing from 1918 to 1922 due to paper shortage during World War 1, but from 1918 to 1919 it merged with Enderby Press to form the Okanagan Commoner. It recommenced as the Armstrong Advertiser in 1922.